I do not remember toasted pumpkin seeds being this good. I made these a few weeks ago and they are DELICIOUS. Seriously, I couldn’t stop eating them. We are late carving more pumpkins and I’m excited to toast and consume more seeds.
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dry
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne powder
- ½ ounce olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients until seed are coated well.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet and bake until toasted and slightly browned, about 15-20 minutes, tossing halfway through. Watch carefully to avoid burning as all ovens vary on cook times. Remove from oven, and let cool before serving.